Friday, November 23, 2012

What's Next? You Choose!

                                                                                     
Lately, I've had an influx of books coming in, mainly because it was my birthday.  Because of that, I've been having a hard time choosing between which book to read after I finish The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa!

I've been super indecisive about what I want to read next, so I thought that I would let you guys decide. All of the books sound really great so it's been kind of hard for me to decide which one I would tackle next.You can just click in the poll below to decide what I'm going to read next!

Fever (The Chemical Garden, #2)Beautiful Redemption (Caster Chronicles, #4)Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #2)


Which book should I read next?
  
pollcode.com free polls 


Thanks for voting if you did & happy reading!

Cleo :)
                                                                         

1 comment:

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥