Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksiving!!


I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! I hope that you guys have lots of fun with your families & eat lots of delicious food! (Especially pumpkin pie because my family decided to deprive me of that this year...).

There's a ton of things to be thankful for this year, especially since it's been a crazy year with trying to apply for colleges and all that fun stuff.  

I'm thankful for:
my family,
my friends,
YOU GUYS!
my books,
my laptop (for not giving up on me... yet),
the amazing opportunities I've had this year,
and a lot more that I can't think of right at this moment.

32088216066732210_kjvzfw2q_c_large
How could my family deprive me of this
yummy goodness??

Hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Cleo :)

1 comment:

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥