Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Happy 2nd Blogoversary, Booklopedia!

Today is Booklopedia's 2nd birthday! It's been two really awesome years so far even though there have been times when I've gotten busy and stopped writing up posts, but I always miss getting to write about my opinion and then putting them on the World Wide Web for you guys to read, so I guess that's a plus :)

I know that the best part about blogoversary's is the epic giveaway.  Last year I gave away a signed copy of Supernaturally by Kiersten White.  As you can tell, this celebratory post does not have a giveaway!  But I'm working on that!  I've decided to let you guys choose between these two options and you can comment below with the choice that you have chosen.  I'll give you guys a week from today (until 8/14) to choose which type of a giveaway you would rather have.

  1. An option of one book from a list of chosen books from the Book Depository (since I guess that one could be international).
  2. A signed copy of a book from an event that I will hopefully get to go to sometime in the near future (although there aren't any that I know of right now and this would NOT be international and would just be for the US).
So, obviously choice number one would be more efficient, convenient and be available to all of you who read Booklopedia.  But, if you would rather want a signed copy then go ahead and let me know in the comments section below!  

Thanks guys if you're still keeping up with Booklopedia!  Every comment I get keeps me going and wishing that I were at my laptop writing up a post when I'm too busy to.

Cleo :)

4 comments:

  1. Happy Blogoversary! Cheers to many more wonderful years of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogoversary// int/ since i\m not in the usa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blogoversary! :) I prefer the first option (because I'm international)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I am a new follower, Happy Blogoversary! I'd love a follow back at http://endlessdaysofbooks.blogspot.com/

    Candace

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥