Monday, March 12, 2012

Cover Releases: Light & Romeo Redeemed

Yay!! I just spotted the cover for Light by Michael Grant and Romeo Redeemed by Stacey Jay on my Goodreads!

Even though I still haven't read the third one, Lies, I'm still pretty excited for the release of Light because hopefully by then I'll be caught up with the rest of the books!




I really like the cover, although it's a little confusing because the title is Light, but the cover still seems sort of dark in a way. Either way, I really like it and how they've kept with the same cover concept for all of the books in the series. Light still doesn't come out for another year, but I'm definitely excited for its release!

I just recently read Juliet Immortal, which was really good BTW, so definitely check that out. Naturally, I was excited when I heard that there was a sequel to Juliet Immortal because it just didn't seem complete when I reached the ending.



I think that this cover is cool and I like how they try to tie in some sort of masculinity into the cover with all the blue because obviously the font isn't very masculine, and the two characters are clearly enjoying their time in the water which would probably appeal more to girls. The story is all about Romeo this time, so I just thought that it would be a smidge different. But I really do love the cover and I can't wait until it comes out in October!

What are your thoughts on the covers?

Cleo :)

*Cover from goodreads.com

5 comments:

  1. I love both covers! Especially Light. That series has some really awesome covers. I've only read Gone so I really need to get caught up on this series before Light comes out! Romeo Redeemed looks really good! I haven't read the first book yet but really want to! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely read the rest! I haven't exactly read the latest 2, but I'm working on Lies right now :)

      Delete
  2. WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?!?!?! I had no idea there was going to be yet another book in the Gone series. I thought Fear was the last one. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahaha nope! I think that this one is the last one actually :D

      Delete
  3. Wow, what an amazing follow up. Seriously if you have not started this series yet you must go now and read Dead on the Delta! These 2 books will totally suck you in. I love when I can say the second book is as awesome if not more awesome then the first.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥