Letter to Santa: Tell Santa what books you want for Christmas!
I'm pretty sure that I could go on and on and on about what I want for Christmas :) I'll just name a few because it is very likely thatmy list will be the size of Santa's not naughty list (if that makes any sense at all...). So, here it goes:
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (I've actually already read this one, but I want my own copy soooo badly! This one was absolutely flippin' amazing)
- The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Macklyer (It's not even out yet, but I've already heard good things! Hey! At least it'll be out before Christmas)
- Legend by Marie Lu (This one's not out yet either, but it will be before Christmas, too!)
- Crossed by Ally Condie
- Reckoning by Lili St. Crow
- Lost in Time by Melissa De La Cruz
- Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
- Forgotten by Cat Patrick
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
- Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn
Hope you guys have a lovely Friday!!
ALSO! Who's going to go see Breaking Dawn today (or tomorrow, depending on when you read this post)??? I KNOW I AM! Although I'm not a totally Twi-hard anymore :( Sadly, I have passed that phase, if there is even a phase that you can go through. It's just really exciting to see how they did it this time, especially since this one has "the scene" if you know what I mean.