Today, I'm really loving the cover for Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood!
- It has this vintage-y feel and I love the woodsy colors!
- I love how the roses really pop out in the cover because of their bold colors.
- That font for the title is really cool!
- Her stare is just like... piercing... if that's the right word. It just kind of sees straight through you. And those eyes! They really pop out, too. I totally wish that I could have eyes like that.
- The model actually kind of looks wicked, just as the title suggests :)
What cover are you going crazy over today?
*Cover from goodreads.com