Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (49): Allegiant


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly feature, which is brought to you by Jill at Breaking the Spine! This meme is where you can post about what book(s) you're really look forward to.

This week, I absolutely can't wait for...

Allegiant (Divergent, #3)

Allegiant by Veronica Roth
October 22nd, 2013

One choice will define you. 
What if your whole world was a lie?
What if a single revelation—like a single choice—changed everything?
What if love and loyalty made you do things you never expected? 
The explosive conclusion to Veronica Roth’s #1 New York Times bestselling Divergent trilogy reveals the secrets of the dystopian world that has captivated millions of readers in Divergent and Insurgent.

I'm pretty sure that all of your Waiting on Wednesday's are going to be about Allegiant since the cover was finally released!  I was pretty excited when the cover came out... Who wasn't?  I don't think that this is the official, official description, because it's pretty short, but I'm so excited for its release!  I can't wait to find out what happens next to conclude the whole entire series... It's gonna be hard letting it go!  But then I guess I can just wait for the movie :)

What are you waiting for today?

Cleo :)

*Description and cover from goodreads.com

12 comments:

  1. We have good taste! :) Following! Thanks for stopping by!

    Sabrina @iheartyafiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did I not think about this one for WOW? I guess it's going to have to be my pick for next week. But I am so excited that the cover was finally released, now if only we can get a damn synopsis! Great choice this week :)

    Courtney Ann @ Rondo of a Possible World
    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also on my list this week! Great minds think alike :D I can't wait for its release!

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This a MUST read for me! can´t wait to read it. Great pick!
    Here is My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait. Enough said!
    I hope you enjoy reading it too. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that cover! This is one of my highly anticipated books :P AHH :P

    ------
    Giselle @ Book Nerd Canada
    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm excited for this one, too. The ending of the last one was crazy. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Great pick!
    Natflix&Books' WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm SO freaking excited that we finally have a cover!! If I didn't already have another book scheduled I would have featured this one too :D Awesome, awesome pick, I am definitely waiting right along with you!!

    New follower via GFC & NB ♥
    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're excited to see how it all ends too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome pick!!! I'm so excited for Allegiant!!!! :)

    My WoW

    -Brittani :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This series does have beautiful covers, but I'm not a huge fan of Veronica Roth's writing. I'll still be reading Allegiant so that I can close out the series though.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥