Monday, December 3, 2012

Cover Crush (5): Golden



Cover Crush is a new feature here at Booklopedia to highlight the covers that I'm currently absolutely in love with.  I know that there are multiple memes or features out there that feature covers, but I thought that it would be cool if Booklopedia had their own feature and that it should be about something that I love about books: their covers.

I'm have a major crush on the cover for Golden by Jessi Kirby!



Golden
Seventeen-year-old Parker Frost may be a distant relative of Robert Frost, but she has never taken the road less traveled. Valedictorian and quintessential good girl, she’s about to graduate high school without ever having kissed her crush or broken the rules. So when fate drops a mystery in her lap—one that might be the key to uncovering the truth behind a town tragedy, she decides to take a chance.
Golden's cover is definitely gorgeous.  All the yellows and gold colors really brings out the lightness of the cover and ties in with the title.  The yellow design going across the bottom is really cool and adds to what could have been just a face with some words on a cover as most contemporary novels are.  The burst of sunlight also really adds to the cover as well.  The sans serif font that they used for the cover gives the cover a contemporary feel as well, and is one of the things that attracted me to the cover because of the bold statement that it makes.  Overall, I have a HUGE crush on this cover and cannot wait until this comes out so I can have its prettiness in my hands!

What do you think of the cover?

Cleo :)

*Cover from goodreads.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥